Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this Competition of skill is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
2) This Competition of skill is being run by Cessnock Chamber of Commerce during the Promotional Period.
3) The Competition of skill commences at 12.01am AEDT Friday 3rd November, 2017 and concludes at 11.59pm AEDT Friday 15th December, 2017 (“Promotional Period’).
4) The promoter of this Competition is Cessnock Chamber of Commerce (ABN 311 583 62 241) at 286A Wollombi Road Bellbird Heights NSW 2325 Telephone: 0439601852 (‘Promoter’).
5) Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, the associated companies and contractors of the Promoter and any other agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
6) Competition of skill open to entrants 18 years of age or over.
7) Number of entries: Only one entry per single transaction of $20 spend and over.
8) Participants enter the Competition of skill by purchasing product/s in a single transaction of $20 or more at any participating Cessnock CBD and West Cessnock Businesses during the Promotional Period, complete the Entry Form provided, and attaching a copy of your receipt. All required information and contact details must be stated clearly on the entry form, including an email address, full name and contact phone number.
9) The 1st prize consists of 1 X $1,000 Cessnock Dollars to be spent within the Cessnock business precinct with 2nd prize being 1 x $500 of Cessnock Dollars to be spent in the Cessnock business precinct.
10) The winner and 2nd place of the Competition of skill will be:
11) The winner’s of the Prizes will be notified by phone and email within one business day of being selected. The name of the winner will also be published on the Cessnock Chamber of Commerce website within one business day of being selected.
12) The Prize will be mailed to winner by close of business on Friday 22nd December 2017.
13) Unless otherwise specified, prizes or any unused portion of a prize, are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
14) The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. An entry that is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or non-compliant with these terms and conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
15) If this Competition of skill is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
16) The Promoter’s decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
17) It is a condition of entry that the entrant consents to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner of a Prize (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of the Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products and services, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
18) By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage, which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
19) Privacy, Spam Act and Do Not Call Register Act Statement:
The Promoter collects the entrants’ personal information to assist it in processing the competition entries. By entering the competition, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also expressly consents to:
(a) the Promoter contacting an entrant by any means (including by electronic message or by telephone) to let the entrant know about goods, services or promotions, which the Promoter considers, may be of interest to the entrant.
(b) the express consent referred to in this Statement continues until the withdrawal of that consent is effective (as set out under applicable law). Entrants’ personal information may also be disclosed to State Lottery agencies and the winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. All personal details of the entrant will be stored at the offices of the Promoter.
Copyright © 2018 | Made for our Members by Cessnock Chamber of Commerce