Thank you everyone who attended the Cessnock Customer Service Awards Gala Dinner.
Congratulations to everyone who was nominated, the runner ups and winners.
2017 CESSNOCK CUSTOMER SERVICE AWARDS
- Overall winner: Jordyn Threlfo (Jordy Can Do Errands For You).
- Community services: winner, Jordyn Threlfo (Jordy Can Do Errands For You); runner-up, Ainslie Rommell (Cessnock Performing Arts Centre).
- Trade: winner, Dylan Craft (Scott’s Meats); runner-up, Renae Forbes (Fuse Gallery).
- Retail: winner, Rachael McGee (iTravel Cessnock); runner-up, Jenny Brothers (Target).
- Hospitality: winner, Liz Joyes (Gundog Estate); runner-up, Sarah Wood (Capercaillie Wines).
- Professional: winner, Claudia Radnidge (Cessnock Plaza Pharmacy); runner-up, Amanda Wyborn (Beyond Bank Cessnock).
- Business owner: winner, Kim Munro (Butterfly’s Fashion Boutique); runner-up, Dayne Poole (Hunter Area Plumbing).
- Team: winner, Cessnock District Health Benefits Fund; runner-up, iTravel Cessnock.